Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Baby Boy - 5

He watched as she closed the door behind herself. She had on a pair of black cotton shorts that looked painted on, a pink tank top, and her hair pulled up into a messy bun. He laughed as she wrapped her arms around herself to shield her arms from the summer night's cold. She pulled open his car door and smiled as she slid in. He offered her a simple nod.

She cleared her throat after a long moment of silence, "So, this you?"

"Yup." He nodded proudly.

"It's nice." She ran her hand along the leather interior. "Now I don't have to wonder if you putting my baby on the back of your bike." They both laughed.

"Yo, where is she?" 

"In the house. TT came over to braid her hair."

"When you gone learn to braid, nigga?" He asked already knowing her answer.

"Fucking never." They laughed before silence took over again.

"So..." He began.

"Yeah?"

"You called me over. I know you don't just wanna chill in a nigga whip just because. What's up?"

"Safaree..." She sighed. They locked eyes and she was already on the verge of  tears. She looked down at her hands. 

"What's up, Nic?" He offered his concern. No matter what they were going  through, he could never not care about her. 

"I need you to just listen to me." His sympathetic nod comforted her just a little. She knew that when he heard what she had to say that his whole attitude would change.

"Okay." She began. "You know that we haven't really had a stable or healthy relationship in a long time."

"Three years." He nodded with a serious face.

"Yeah, and it's just been a lot of hurt, and pain, and drama-"

"Nic-"

"I'm pregnant." She blurted. "I'm pregnant, it's yours, and I'm not keeping it."

"What the fuck?!" 

"Safaree, please... I-"

"I fucking take care of my kids, yo! You always on some spiteful, petty shit!"

"I don't wanna do this!" She cried. 

"Why wouldn't you want it?"

"Why would I?" She asked. "You bring diapers by, play with her every now and then, give me money... but let's be real. I'm doing this shit alone."

"Really?" He asked sarcastically. 

"Yes!" She became annoyed as she wiped her face. "Since I found out I was pregnant it's been me and Sade. I get up with her at seven in the morning to get her ready for school, I put her to bed, I'm here when she's sick, hurt..."

"What the fuck do you want me to say?"

"I want you to understand everything I sacrificed mentally and emotionally to have Sade and why I don't want another child by you."

"By me? How I even know-"

"You're in my fucking bed every night! If I ever let another nigga fuck, you would know."

"You ain't been fucking me."

"I'm almost two months. I haven't had sex with Nadir. I haven't been able to." She looked away. The one thing that she had kept to herself was that she wasn't over him. Now he knew. 

"I still think-"

"Sade wakes up every morning and walks around the whole house looking for you." She wiped at the tears that had started to fall again. "I can't take it anymore. I don't even-" She sighed. "It bothers me that I have to share birthdays and holidays with Misha. It was supposed to be just us. I can't add another kid to this. I can't." 

"Nicki, Misha don't have shit to do with this."

"But she does. I spent three years helping you become who you are and I have to share it with someone else? The family you promised me, the life we were supposed to have... You ruined it, Safaree, and she helped." 

He glanced into her eyes for a second but quickly looked away. He didn't realize the weight of his actions until now. He sighed as he ran his hand down his face. 

"Look, I never meant to hurt you, Nicki. Not like this." He sighed. "It just happened one time and like seven months later some chick is on my phone talking about she's pregnant. This shit got out of hand, and I'm sorry. I love you, Nicki." He looked into her tear stained faced, holding back his own tears. "Please, don't do this."

Those four words were enough to cause her silent tears to transform into a heavy sob. Everytime she imagined having another child by him, she imagined more heartache and drama for herself and her children to bear. When she imagined giving up her child, she imagined bearing just as much pain and regret. The now unfamiliar feeling of his sincere touch and embrace comforted her. 

She pulled away and looked at him, "Why'd you do it?" 

"Do wha-... Oh." He nodded. "My moms got sick, you was pressuring me to actually step up... I was just lost and I found myself deep in another bitch." He shrugged. "But listen, whatever you want to do," he wiped her face. "I'm here."






Sorry this is short, but it's something. 

16 comments:

  1. Aww she wanna get an abortion... I don't think she should tho. She need to get over Safaree before she start dating it's not fair to nadir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :/ I don't want her to get an abortion. I don't think she will tho, who wants to go thru that? She's obviously not over him so Safaree need to step the fuck up and get it together before it's too late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nooooooooooo ma'am !!!! No. No. No no no no no!!!! There better be a part two of this starting back in the car scene! OMG, I can't but I kinda can believe she wants an abortion. I wish that Misha btch gets hit by a bus and they get custody of the baby and live happily ever after with their two girls and baby boy. Yes I made the baby live AND it's a boy :((((( lmao. Pleeeaaasssseeeeee post part two (side tf eyes) SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think she should get an abortion. She's clearly not over Safaree, meanwhile she's trying or is dating Nadir. It's not fair to him. I think Nic and Safaree should at least try to work things out before going through with it. Also Misha can't be out of the picture completely because she has a child by him but he doesn't have to continue dating her. -_-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think she'd feel worse if she had the abortion. Then if she kept the baby. But that heart to heart they just had was so sweet. Nadir just needs to go away. So they can be happy and Misha can die for all I care. Then it can be Sahara, Sade, nic, faree, and the new baby

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope she doesn't do it, this was really good. Safaree better step the hell up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think she's gonna do it. She's clearly still in love with him. Safaree just needs to step it up and Nicki needs to decide who she's gonna be with cus she playin them both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please say there's another part to this chap *waterfall tear emoji* like I can't.... Can they please sort it out! *waterfall tear emoji* I'm like bare stressed gettin emotional an shit. Get rid of Misha pls cuz that bitch is getting on my last nerve... And that nerve is small. P.s - I'm like In love with this story & storyline so don't finish it too quick lol drama is good but happy chaps are good too lol! Thanks for the post boo! Post soon mwahhhh xoxoxo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yo this is so sad. Like I feel for her & where she's coming from but I don't want her to have the abortion! :( agh. Part 2 plssss?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nooo don't let her get an abortion. I really believe and hope that sarfaree is serious and will step ALL the way up. I really want them to work it out. Mishap and Nadir can dismiss themselves. And if nicki not giving Nadir some, who he getting it from? Lol ( see what I did there)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow :( I don't want her to get an abortion. I understand where she's coming from tho 100%. But... Idk. I dnt think an abortion is the best option. I think she shld think things thru a little more. This was a great chap tho. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it please make this a regular story and not just a few one shots

    ReplyDelete
  13. I understand where Nic coming from, but she betta not!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Update soon loving it !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Omg.... This is getting better and better by each chapter.
    Post ASAP, pls ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  16. Idek what to say *reads next chap*

    ReplyDelete